Monday, August 3, 2009

So what's with a Boots Fetish?

I was reading a few questiona about fetishes %26amp; I saw one about Fetishes. People have loads of different fetishes from what I can gather such as stockings (LOL) %26amp; other stuff. I heard that a fetish for boots was quite a popular one, be they thigh boots, riding boots, leather boots, rubber boots etc.





Does anybody out there have such a fetish, and if so can you explain why boots are such a huge turn on for you, and if so, if a certain kind floats your boat more than another?

So what's with a Boots Fetish?
IDK if I'd call it a "fetish" but when I see a woman wearing boots I have to look. She could be 50 in a nice set of boots and I'd be checkin the boots out. Maybe it is a fetish idk... like I don't get arroused or anything... I can't really explain why I like them so much, I just do. Uggs *with the wool on top*, leather to the bottom of the knee or higher with a pointed toe, square toe, heels, or stilletto heals. Looking at some boots online, it seems I'm drawn more to the ones that hug the calf and show the curves. Sorry I can't tell you what it is that is attractive, but I hope this helps.



peeling skin sunburn

No comments:

Post a Comment