Sunday, April 19, 2009

How to make Leather Combat Boots wider?

http://www.rangerjoes.com/ranger-joes-di...





the link is where i got my boots and detail information about my boots








i have wide feet. im a size 13 in casual shoe size. now ive read about this whole newpaper trick but ive also read that it can ruin your boots and i dont want that, im a big airsoft player. So i really want my boots to fit comfortably while i play.


Ive also read/heard that i can put my shoes on and soak them in water. They should mold to my feet...


If theirs other things i can do like buy something to strech it. please give me prices. or where i can buy it. i can fit them normlly without the sole and still have pressure, but when i put the sole back in i lose feeling...if theirs any links or anything


email me please.. or message me on yahoo instant messenge





Lordofdruids - yahoo IM


Lordofdruids@yahoo.com


Mackmilla101@hotmail.com

How to make Leather Combat Boots wider?
why are you wearing leather combat boots anyway?



Auto Loan

No comments:

Post a Comment