Monday, April 20, 2009

Should I put some type of leather lotion or protector on my new boots?

I just bought a pair of Nine West boots, they are all black smooth leather upper. I was wondering should I put some leather protector or leather lotion on them? I do not plan on wearing them a lot, and I want them to last so I can use them throughout the year into next winter.

Should I put some type of leather lotion or protector on my new boots?
Yes definitely apply a protective covering to your new boots, as it will help to keep them looking good and you can wear them year after year if you do. (Remember every goes out of style but comes back in a few years later).
Reply:If you plan to wear them in a wet enviro.... I would put something on them.


They make all different brands of protectant... get the one that provides water-resistance or waterproofing...


I love leather boots! Happy Holidays:)



books title c

No comments:

Post a Comment