Saturday, July 25, 2009

I would like to purchase real Leather platform ankle boots, i have searched the net and have not foud the sho

Leather platform ankle boots are pretty hard to find, I've only seen knee-high ones so far. Try Lip Service. Go to vampirefreaks.com and click the "clothing @ f***themainstream.com" (I can't give the link because it'll get censored).

I would like to purchase real Leather platform ankle boots, i have searched the net and have not foud the sho
if you can't find them give yourself a conselation gift like some black leather platform boots or pointy boots. I think they look great and don't worry, when you least expect it your red leather ankle boots will just POP out when you least expect it. either way u'll be looking sexy.



performing arts network

No comments:

Post a Comment