Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where can i find a nice pair of leather thigh high boots online, that will fit over my thick thighs?

i'm not fat, i was just blessed with nice curvy thick thighs and calves. about 22 inches on thighs and 10-12 inch calves. i have searched hundreds of websites and i can't find a site that caters to exactly what i'm looking for. i have the same problem with jeans, but if i get a size 12, they are too big in the waist. any ladies out there with the same problem? if you have a solution, get back at me. ASAP!

Where can i find a nice pair of leather thigh high boots online, that will fit over my thick thighs?
try this one. If they don't fit, you just need to get a longer piece of ribbon. they website has many to choose from, I am tempted! http://www.dimoutshoes.com/seduce-3050-s... %26lt;========go there and let's see!
Reply:try this link, I just saw it advertised so dont know whats available.If they have some you like let me know as I have a been blessed as well in that department.



books title a

No comments:

Post a Comment